Friday, February 25, 2011

Mary Stayed Out All Night

 

Also known as Mary Skipped The Curfew and Marry Me Mary! I just finished watching this tonight and I'm planning to watch Secret Garden up next. I got addicted to this drama as soon as I started watching it and I'm proud to say that I was never bored all throughout the series... which means it's one of my favorites and the plot is good... except for the annoying dads. It's a sweet and romantic drama with a mix of comedy and a perfect cast. Everyone was good-looking... except for the annoying dads of course. I felt sorry for the other guy named Director Jung In though because he seemed so perfect and because he's my favorite although I'm fine with Mary (Moon Geun Young) ending up with Moo Gyul (Jang Geun Seuk). I was amused with the cute love triangle and the marriage entanglement so it's definitely a must-watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment