Thursday, May 26, 2011

Couple or Trouble


Also known as Fantasy Couple with a total of 16 episodes. It's a really funny drama if you ask me. I like the main girl named Anna played by Han Ye Seul because she's mean and Oh Ji Ho plays as a money-lover guy which makes us the same. Oh Ji Ho is super good-looking and that's probably one of the reasons why I finished watching the drama in a short span of time. I only realized that the other girl was Park Han Byul after I finished watching the whole thing. I have to admit that she's pretty but her character is annoying. You know, the girl who pretends to be nice and all that. She's like Se7en's girlfriend... WTF?? Though I'm not much of a fan. The story is about a rich & mean girl who gets an amnesia and so Oh Ji Ho thought of letting her live in his house for revenge... the other guy in the picture is Lee Sung Min who plays as Han Ye Seul's coward of a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment